Thursday, December 04, 2014

A Deep-Rooted History: Holiday Barrel Tasting Weekend

It's been asked if I will be around this weekend and the answer is, "Yes!" However, I won't be around to taste and take notes, but I will be around to sign books, Wines of Walla Walla Valley: A Deep-Rooted History. The good news is that you can find me at various wineries signing my new book, giving you an opportunity to taste the wines of where I will be located - - and yes, the book will be for sale at the following. 

First stop: Tero Estates and Flying Trout Wines tomorrow, Friday from 3-5 pm. Owner/partner of Tero Estates, Jan Roskelley will also be on hand to sign her photos that are in the book. 

Saturday I will be at Walla Walla Vintners from 10:30 am - Noon along with my forward and afterword authors, Myles Anderson and Nick Velluzzi. There you can get three signatures in one! 

Saturday afternoon, join me at Forgeron Cellars from 1 - 3 pm. This is my old stomping grounds. It will be wonderful to be back with my Forgeron Cellars wine homies. 


It was great fun to do my premier book signing at Henry Earl Estate Wines, this last Tuesday.  Thank you to Kasee of Henry Earl, and Betsy from Fresh Marketing and Events

Future book signings (so far): 

Book & Game in Walla Walla - Saturday, December 13, Noon - 3:00 pm
Cheese Louise in Richland, WA  Saturday, December 20, 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Fort Walla Walla Museum "Lecture Series & Book Signing" - Thursday, February 26, 2015

And yes, I am happy to personalize books upon requests. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...