Thursday, May 04, 2006

On Spring Release Hiatus

Friday is almost here - the start of the Spring Release Wine Weekend in the Walla Walla Valley! I am taking a five day break, but will be back on Wednesday. I will be working the Spring Release, but who considers that work? At these wine events I enjoy chatting with our visitors who are eager to taste the new wines and happy to be in the beautiful green valley. Of course, I won't just be working. I am taking some time off to visit and check out what the wineries have to offer and accepting those special event wine party invitations. It's a tough job, but somebody...

Drink wine, this is life eternal,
This, all that youth will give you.
It is the season for wine, roses, and friends drinking together,
Be happy for this moment - - it is all life is.
--Omar Khayyam

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...